The second AFS day offers versatile arts programme until the evening
Art Fair Suomi continues with a rich and varied arts offering on Wednesday 9 June. Still today, galleries are open longer than usually.
Here’a a summary of events and registration situation. All exhibitions and events are free of charge.
- I don’t understand (contemporary) art – guided tour to the exhibition of Suvi Sysi, Inma Herrera and Roma Auskalnyte, 11 am, Forum Box. In Finnish! Spots still left!
- Guided tours in easy Finnish to Aaron Hermunen’s exhibition Emerald Green and Suvi Sysi, Inma Herrera and Roma Auskalnyte’s exhibition Sanctuary. Galleria Pirkko-Liisa Topelius ja Forum Box. Spots still left!
- Helsinki Art Walk in English at 4pm. Start from the Cable Factory Konttori. In Finnish! Spots still left!
- Queer view – guided tour to Hanna Galtat’s exhibition at 6pm, Book Gallery Laterna Magica. In Finnish! Spots still left!
- Escape into art – Guided tour to Marianne Huotari and Fanni Tavastila’s exhibition at 6pm, OHO Gallery. In Finnish! Spots still left!
Meet the artist:
- Jan Lütjohann, from 4–6pm, MUU Helsinki. No registration needed.
- Maria Vesterinen, from 4–8pm, Galleria Art Kaarisilta. No registration needed.
- Maria Wolfram, from 5–7pm, Galleria Duetto. No registration needed.
- Emmu Johansson, from 6–8pm, tm•galleria. No registration needed.
- Aaron Hermunen, klo 5–8pm, Galleria Pirkko-Liisa Topelius. No registration needed.
- AFS Talks @ Konttori talks programme from 2–3pm and 3–4pm at the Cable Factory Konttori (Tallberginkatu 1b). Ronja Kuoppamäki talks with the festival artists. Spots still left!
- Children’s independent tour, all day. Galleria Halmetoja, Galleria Duetto and Galleria Pirkko-Liisa Topelius. No registration needed.